Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Birmingham, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11018 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Birmingham? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 36% cheaper than in Birmingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,500 in Birmingham you would need to make just about £2,233 (20,272元) in Shenzhen.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Austin, Texas costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dhaka costs Taka 79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 2 hours ago)