Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Birmingham, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,674 prices entered by 453 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00102 GBP / CLP
Do you live in Birmingham? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 39% cheaper than in Birmingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,600 in Birmingham you would need to make just about £2,196 (CH$2,153,319) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Eilat costs 5.20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php280 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,000 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 120元 (about 5 hours ago)