Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia vs Birmingham, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00019 GBP / COP
Do you live in Birmingham? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 64% cheaper than in Birmingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Birmingham you would need to make just about £1,320 (COL$6,861,789) in Santa Marta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toulouse costs €520 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 3 hours ago)