Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong vs Birmingham, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.09177 GBP / HKD
Do you live in Birmingham? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 14% more expensive than in Birmingham (United Kingdom)
For example, you would need at least £4,092 (HK$44,586) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with £3,600 in Birmingham.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 141 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Algiers costs 2,600,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 5.75 (about 4 hours ago)