Cost of living in Foshan, China vs Birmingham, United Kingdom
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11018 GBP / CNY
Do you live in Birmingham? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 54% cheaper than in Birmingham (United Kingdom)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require £3,700 in Birmingham you would need to make just about £1,707 (15,491元) in Foshan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toulouse costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)