Cost of living in Seville, Spain vs Bhilai, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 89.004 INR / EUR
Do you live in Bhilai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 127% more expensive than in Bhilai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,075 (€945) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Bhilai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Toulouse costs €520 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)