Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia vs Bhilai, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00518 INR / IDR
Do you live in Bhilai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 34% more expensive than in Bhilai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,652 (Rp 10,349,975) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Bhilai.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$1,900 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Algiers costs 122 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Stockholm costs 350 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dehra Dun costs ₨15,000 (about 3 hours ago)