Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Bhilai, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 546 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 89.076 INR / EUR
Do you live in Bhilai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 208% more expensive than in Bhilai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,195 (€1,349) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Bhilai.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Copiapó costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)