Cost of living in Giza, Egypt vs Bhilai, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.669 INR / EGP
Do you live in Bhilai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 41% more expensive than in Bhilai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,894 (E£ 11,758) in Giza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Bhilai.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Calgary costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stoke-on-Trent costs £9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 870 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.29 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 800 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,600 (about 5 hours ago)