Cost of living in Basra, Iraq vs Bhilai, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05060 INR / IQD
Do you live in Bhilai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 98% more expensive than in Bhilai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,215 (1,605,123 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Bhilai.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Algiers costs 2,600,000 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Queretaro costs Mex$ 5.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Salvador costs $880 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lima costs S/. 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)