Cost of living in Anshan, China vs Bhilai, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 11.387 INR / CNY
Do you live in Bhilai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 15% more expensive than in Bhilai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,496 (3,732元) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Bhilai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in London costs £34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ranchi costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Rioja costs ARS $1,080 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)