Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Bhilai, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 104.285 INR / JOD
Do you live in Bhilai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 123% more expensive than in Bhilai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,047 (Dinar 854) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Bhilai.
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Modesto, California costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shihezi costs 8,848元 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rancagua costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$706 (about 2 hours ago)