Cost of living in Akola, India vs Bhilai, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2021.
Do you live in Bhilai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Akola (India) is 42% more expensive than in Bhilai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,477 in Akola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Bhilai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens, Georgia costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bordeaux costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Cúcuta costs COL$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nice costs €26,340 (about 2 hours ago)