Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia vs Berlin, Germany
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 736 prices entered by 131 different people.
Do you live in Berlin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 24% cheaper than in Berlin (Germany)
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New York City costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Talcahuano costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cochabamba costs $b4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maringá costs R$ 2,800 (about 3 hours ago)