Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles vs Barcelona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,926 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.46845 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Barcelona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is about the same as in Barcelona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,560 (ƒ 9,733) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,500 in Barcelona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)