Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Barcelona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,344 prices entered by 294 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.16054 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Barcelona? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 56% cheaper than in Barcelona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,400 in Barcelona you would need to make just about €1,935 (R$ 12,053) in São Luís.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fukuoka costs ¥115,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 2.700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,700 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)