Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Barcelona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,324 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15019 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Barcelona? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 61% cheaper than in Barcelona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,900 in Barcelona you would need to make just about €1,928 (R$ 12,835) in São Luís.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zurich costs CHF 1.80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)