Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil vs Barcelona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,966 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14756 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Barcelona? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 53% cheaper than in Barcelona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,500 in Barcelona you would need to make just about €2,112 (R$ 14,311) in São Bernardo do Campo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manizales costs COL$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Raipur costs ₨3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Moscow costs руб 165 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 4 hours ago)