Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia vs Barcelona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,331 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Barcelona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 53% cheaper than in Barcelona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Barcelona you would need to make just about €1,970 (Rp 34,383,529) in Pontianak.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥180,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $1.05 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,543 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Huancayo costs S/. 87 (about 3 hours ago)