Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Barcelona, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,269 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Barcelona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 25% more expensive than in Barcelona (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,116 (3,355,177 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,100 in Barcelona.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €70 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,700 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Budapest costs 1,530 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.60 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Culiacán costs Mex$ 49 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jodhpur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)