Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso vs Barcelona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,242 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Barcelona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 10% cheaper than in Barcelona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Barcelona you would need to make just about €3,774 (2,486,434 Franc) in Ouagadougou.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Changchun costs 155,000元 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 3 hours ago)