Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq vs Barcelona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,269 prices entered by 288 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00071 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Barcelona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 42% cheaper than in Barcelona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,600 in Barcelona you would need to make just about €2,658 (3,744,844 Dinar) in Najaf.
Prices recently added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Culiacán costs Mex$ 49 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jodhpur costs ₨50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥300,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨35,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $610 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨380 (about 1 hour ago)