Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt vs Barcelona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,386 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05436 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Barcelona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 58% cheaper than in Barcelona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,700 in Barcelona you would need to make just about €1,982 (E£ 36,458) in Luxor.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 720 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Miami, Florida costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Johannesburg costs R 21 (about 3 hours ago)