Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria vs Barcelona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,329 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00657 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Barcelona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 63% cheaper than in Barcelona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Barcelona you would need to make just about €1,545 (234,992 Dinar) in Constantine.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 2,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zurich costs CHF 1.80 (about 3 hours ago)