Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia vs Barcelona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,226 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Barcelona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 55% cheaper than in Barcelona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €5,000 in Barcelona you would need to make just about €2,236 (Rp 37,594,816) in Bekasi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tunis costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,592 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ourense costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$82,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 4 hours ago)