Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia vs Barcelona, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,910 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Barcelona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 56% cheaper than in Barcelona (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,800 in Barcelona you would need to make just about €2,097 (Rp 36,291,769) in Bekasi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 5,000 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Cancún costs Mex$ 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Taipei costs 400 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)