Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan vs Bandung, Indonesia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 182.857 IDR / AFN
Do you live in Bandung? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is about the same as in Bandung (Indonesia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Rp 23,900,000 in Bandung you would need to make just about Rp 23,212,156 (126,942 Afghani) in Kabul.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nagpur costs ₨140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Patiala costs ₨450 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Latur costs ₨250 (about 5 hours ago)