Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Baku, Azerbaijan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.45936 AZN / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,704 prices entered by 175 different people.
Do you live in Baku? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 49% more expensive than in Baku (Azerbaijan)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,659 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,494 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U40 (about 4 hours ago)