Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia vs Baku, Azerbaijan
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 496 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.999 AZN / EUR
Do you live in Baku? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 43% more expensive than in Baku (Azerbaijan)
For example, you would need at least 3,297 ман (€1,650) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300 ман in Baku.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhiwandi costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $757 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 220 Kč (about 2 hours ago)