Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 528 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27789 NZD / BRL
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 67% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,100 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$2,644 (R$ 9,513) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €29,136 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Homyel costs 36 BYN (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,550 (about 2 hours ago)