Cost of living in Muscat, Oman vs Auckland, New Zealand
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.974 NZD / OMR
Do you live in Auckland? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 34% cheaper than in Auckland (New Zealand)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require NZ$8,600 in Auckland you would need to make just about NZ$5,680 (﷼ 1,429) in Muscat.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 1,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Urgench costs 20,000 сўм (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nukus costs 35,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,020 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tashkent costs 30,000 сўм (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)