Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Ta'if, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00103 SAR / COP
Do you live in Ta'if? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 5,700 in Ta'if you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,271 (COL$5,125,887) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 4 hours ago)