Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey vs Ta'if, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.514 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Ta'if? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 4,600 in Ta'if you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,270 (8,307TL) in İzmir.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mississauga costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Halifax costs C$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)