Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador vs Ta'if, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 700 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Ta'if? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is about the same as in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 8,900 in Ta'if you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,639 ($2,304) in Guayaquil.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 28 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Quilmes costs ARS $165 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manchester costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 6,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)