Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Ta'if, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Buenos Aires has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Buenos Aires.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,794 prices entered by 717 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04174 SAR / ARS *
Do you live in Ta'if? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 5,700 in Ta'if you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,312 (ARS $127,269) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$1,450,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Compiegne costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Granada costs €41 (about 2 hours ago)