Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Ta'if, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01240 SAR / HUF
Do you live in Ta'if? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is about the same as in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 11,000 in Ta'if you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,692 (862,275 Ft) in Budapest.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$25 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Copenhagen costs kr72 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 2 hours ago)