Cost of living in Beijing, China vs Ta'if, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.574 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Ta'if? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is about the same as in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 21,000 in Ta'if you would need to make just about ﷼ 20,940 (36,484元) in Beijing.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3,225 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)