Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Ta'if, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.290 SAR / JOD
Do you live in Ta'if? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is about the same as in Ta'if (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,956 (Dinar 1,504) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,700 in Ta'if.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Madrid costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Montt costs CH$65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 10,165 (about 4 hours ago)