Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Amravati, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03666 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Amravati? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 70% more expensive than in Amravati (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,866 (2,314,702 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Amravati.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $760 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$600,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)