Cost of living in Luanda, Angola vs Amravati, India
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.11199 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Amravati? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 17% more expensive than in Amravati (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,255 (502,318 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Amravati.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$1,900 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Algiers costs 122 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Stockholm costs 350 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dehra Dun costs ₨15,000 (about 3 hours ago)