Cost of living in Kobe, Japan vs Amravati, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.675 INR / JPY
Do you live in Amravati? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 103% more expensive than in Amravati (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,329 (¥153,184) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Amravati.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pune costs ₨360 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Barbara, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)