Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 20%|
Are you moving to Lima? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Lima of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexicali costs Mex$ 400 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨805 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cartagena costs COL$2,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (about 3 hours ago)