Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Almaty, Kazakhstan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 630 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2020.
Do you live in Almaty? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 5% cheaper than in Almaty (Kazakhstan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 782,000 KZT in Almaty you would need to make just about 741,538 KZT in Astana.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ankara costs 1,200TL (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durrës costs 5,000 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Jönköping costs 30 kr (about 2 hours ago)