Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
Are you moving to Santiago? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Santiago of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Uppsala costs 85 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 200 SRD $ (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £323 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aveiro costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)