Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 23%|
Are you moving to Bogotá? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Bogotá of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php400 (26 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Nice costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lublin costs 3,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Melbourne costs AU$756 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 39 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)