Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01328 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 15% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$6,672 (¥502,371) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$5,800 in Albury.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Voronezh costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,500 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Surat costs ₨305 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 5.25 (about 3 hours ago)