Cost of living in Jalandhar, India vs Adelaide, Australia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01896 AUD / INR
Do you live in Adelaide? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 56% cheaper than in Adelaide (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$6,100 in Adelaide you would need to make just about AU$2,666 (₨140,588) in Jalandhar.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$8 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Voronezh costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $6,450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 1,500 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Surat costs ₨305 (about 3 hours ago)