Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
Summary of cost of living in Brighton and Hove
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: £3,786
- Single person estimated monthly costs: £2,280
- Brighton and Hove is the 2nd most expensive city in UK (2 out of 9)
- Cost of living in Brighton and Hove is more expensive than in 70% of cities in Western Europe (20 out of 63)
- Cost of living in Brighton and Hove is more expensive than in 75% of cities in the World (67 out of 259)
List of prices in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom. Current as of Mar 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 161 prices entered by 31 different people.
Latest price update: March 28, 2020
Brighton and Hove position in our World Ranking
out of 259
out of 63
out of 9
Cheapest and most expensive products in Brighton and Hove compared to other cities:
Do you live in Brighton and Hove? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 20元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mathura costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Gothenburg costs 50 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hyderabad, India costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)