Cost of living in Berkeley, California, United States
Summary of cost of living in Berkeley, California
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: $6,475
- Single person estimated monthly costs: $4,236 WARNING! These estimates are based on data that may have some inconsistencies at the moment. They already provide a decent estimate but they are not currently bullet-proof.
Expatistan is a collaborative effort. The data gets better with every new price that you enter.
We need your help! Tell us about prices in Berkeley, California.
List of prices in Berkeley, California, United States. Current as of Aug 2020.
Change the currency:
Some of these prices have some inconsistencies. They already provide a reliable comparison but they are not bullet-proof. They are based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
Latest price update: August 12, 2020
Moving to Berkeley, California with your children?
Do you live in Berkeley, California? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salta costs ARS $1,440,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bristol costs £9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Luton costs £500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Paris costs €115 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 4 hours ago)