Cost of living in Beijing, China
Summary of cost of living in Beijing
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: 22,345元
- Single person estimated monthly costs: 13,853元
- Cost of living in Beijing is more expensive than in 68% of cities in Asia (7 out of 19)
- Cost of living in Beijing is cheaper than in 65% of cities in the World (167 out of 258)
List of prices in Beijing, China. Current as of Apr 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 539 prices entered by 69 different people.
Latest price update: April 02, 2020
Moving to Beijing with your children?
Beijing position in our World Ranking
out of 258
out of 19
Cheapest and most expensive products in Beijing compared to other cities:
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Calgary costs C$550 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (about 3 hours ago)