Cost of living in Beijing, China
Summary of cost of living in Beijing
- Family of four estimated monthly costs: 22,140元
- Single person estimated monthly costs: 13,714元
- Cost of living in Beijing is more expensive than in 63% of cities in Asia (8 out of 19)
- Cost of living in Beijing is cheaper than in 65% of cities in the World (156 out of 239)
List of prices in Beijing, China. Current as of Jul 2020.
Change the currency:
These prices are based on abundant and consistent data. They are very reliable. They are based on 371 prices entered by 48 different people.
Latest price update: July 08, 2020
Moving to Beijing with your children?
Beijing position in our World Ranking
out of 239
out of 19
Cheapest and most expensive products in Beijing compared to other cities:
Do you live in Beijing? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 168 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Songea costs 3,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Žilina costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)